Site Movianto Nederland BV
Europees leider logistiek en transport voor gezondheidsproducten
Organisation & Culture
Movianto is part of the Walden group, an independent family business, which for the past 70 years has specialized in pharmaceutical logistics, the transport and provision of logistics solutions for healthcare products.
The group has now achieved the number one position in the logistics Healthcare market within Europe. Walden has offices in 12 countries and more than 50 locations in Europe, from where we supply products to more than 200 countries worldwide.
Walden provides a one-stop-shop proposition for logistics and distribution for pharmaceutical, diagnostic and medical device companies. With a customer-oriented approach, Walden offers solutions with 5 business units; Movianto (& CSP), TransPharma International, Eurotranspharma, Ciblex and Pharma Pilot.
Movianto is a logistics service provider specialized in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. With locations in 11 European countries, we offer the right solution for both producer and product. From warehousing, transport and cold chain logistics to specialist services such as order to cash, individual repacking and relabelling as well as the management of clinical trials, samples and promotional material. www.movianto.com
Movianto Benelux is aware of its role in society and the associated responsibilities in the field of the environment and sustainability. Every employee has the responsibility to act safely and environmentally consciously.
To further strengthen the Movianto IT team for the Benelux region (Oss, Weert, Houdeng-Goegnies, Aalst), we are looking for a full-time:
IT WMS Developer Benelux
Purpose of the role
As an IT WMS Developer you will manage all developments in our WMS, making use of your programming skills in open VMS & Python to serve and supply our internal & external stakeholders the best possible IT experience. This role reports to the IT Manager Benelux.
Responsibilities & Tasks
In this role you are responsible for:
• Along with your partners in crime, the key-users and the IT Business Analysts you will define, scope, analyse & develop the needed IT solutions for our self-developed WMS system called “FlexFlow”;
• You will be the main WMS developer for the IT Benelux team which will make you responsible for all the IT Benelux developments within FlexFlow;
• Daily interaction with the internal stakeholders (Movianto warehouse, management, interface team) and external stakeholders (clients);
• Taking part in various Walden initiatives to create better & smarter solutions.
Key values & Culture
The key values below describe what is important to us as an organization. They are the blueprint for how we interact with each other, our clients and our community. Living the values creates a culture that enables us to succeed in everything we do.
We know that our people make us unique. Our employees are passionate about always putting our customer first. They also have a strong focus on integrity and quality. We enjoy working together on innovative solutions! We therefore expect our new colleague to carry these core values.
Job related competences
The following competences apply to this position:
• Agile is your preferred way of developing;
• You have a positive attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit;
• Accountability and “getting things done” mentality;
• You understand business needs and priorities and acts accordingly, result oriented, stress resistant;
• Drive, energy and enthusiasm for delivering to commitments and quality;
• Problem solving hands-on mind set in a fast-moving environment and able to work with little supervision;
• You must be able to deal with difficult business politics.
Job requirements & Skills
• Education: Bachelor/Master in IT or equivalent through relevant working experience;
• At least 5 years of demonstrated & relevant experience in a IT Development environment.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English and the ideal candidate is also able to speak or at least understand French;
• Demonstrable expertise in Python & Open VMS;
• Knowledge of databases (Oracle, Microsoft SQL, …) and query languages;
• Previous working experience in a logistics IT environment is considered a big surplus;
• Knowledge of WinDev/WebDev would be very welcome.
Are you looking for a fun challenge in a niche industry and want to be working for a company with international presence and lots of ambitions, please send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar email@example.com